The Firm has experience in a broad range of subject matters, including the following
- Estate Planning from small estate to large asset management; Probate and Conservatorships; and Trust Administration;
- Family Law, including Temporary Restraining Orders for Spousal Abuse, Contempt Criminal Proceedings for abuse of the Court Process to Step Parent Adoption;
- Business and Corporate Transactions; Formation of Entities and Litigation;
- Serious Personal Injury Litigation and Torts, including Jury Trials;
- General Business Litigation, Breaches of Contracts and Collections, including Jury Trial
- Real Estate Litigation, including Contracts, Fraud, Landlord/Tenant, Title issues, Claims arising out of Real Estate Transactions; and Commercial and Residential Construction Defects.